For busy people, finding the time to travel can be hard.
One of the best ways to build travel into a hectic lifestyle is with what a like to call 'micro-adventures' - long weekends, city breaks and trips to the countryside.
Below is some inspiration for great weekend breaks to take, which allow you to pack alot of travel into a short amount of time.
Clearly fitting them into a weekend will depend a little bit on your starting point, so I have tried to incorporate destinations from around the world.
Weekend Breaks & Micro-Adventures
UK Weekend Breaks
- York City Guide: Everything you Need to Know for an Awesome Weekend Break
- 24hrs in London (coming soon)
Europe Weekend Break
- 24 hours in Valletta - The European Capital of Culture 2018
- 3 Days in Prague | An Itinerary and Guide
- 3 Days in Bruges | Chocolate, Frites and the Blood of Christ
Rest of the World Weekend Breaks
UK Micro Adventures
NATIONAL TRUST PROPERTIES:
Latest 'Weekend Break' Posts
- Weekend Breaks
- No categories