Write For Us
Work With Me
If you’ve ever fancied yourself as a travel writer then now might be your chance! The world is a big place and I can’t get to it all myself. I’m always interested to hear from people who want to be featured on the site.
Whether you’re a photographer who wants to share some inspiring photos, a fellow blogger looking to reach out to a new audience, or someone having their first go at travel writing who’d like to share their words with the world, I’ve accepted posts from people from lots of different angles.
They don’t all have to be about your travels away, why not write about the places you know best? Your local town tourists spots would be great and would give readers the insider’s view. And don’t worry about trying to add to my country list, if you’ve been to some great spots in places I’ve already visited then let me know and we can add them in. It all enhances the site and gives my readers more great content to explore.
What’s In It For You?
- The chance to get your writing published to the world.
- A link back to your website if you have one, meaning more traffic to your site and increased domain authority.
- Shares on social media and my weekly mailing list.
What’s In It For Me?
- This site continues to expand with new and interesting material.
- More destinations are covered.
- I get different views and opinions for my readers to enjoy.
I have some very specific guidelines I look for when accepting a guest post. When submitting please ensure you keep within the guidelines below.
The content you provide should be:
- 1,000 words or more.
- A high standard of spelling and grammar.
- Well formatted for easy reading. I.E. bullet points, lists, graphics.
- Containing lots of images. I prefer landscape, 750px wide.
- Able to provide lots of added value and actionable content for readers, and go into detail on the topics you are writing about.
Send me a message on the form below and let’s chat about your ideas.