Work With The Sabbatical Guide
If you’ve ever fancied yourself as a travel writer then now might be your chance! The world is a big place and I can’t get to it all myself. I’m always interested to hear from people who want to be featured on the site.
Whether you’re a photographer who wants to share some inspiring photos, a fellow blogger looking to reach out to a new audience, or someone having their first go at travel writing who’d like to share their words with the world, I’ve accepted guest posts from people from lots of different angles.
They don’t all have to be about your travels away, why not write about the places you know best?
Your local town tourists spots would be great and would give readers the insider’s view. And don’t worry about trying to add to my country list, if you’ve been to some great spots in places I’ve already visited then let me know and we can add them in. It all enhances the site and gives my readers more great content to explore.
What’s In It For You?
- The chance to get your writing published to the world.
- A link back to your website if you have one, meaning more traffic to your site and increased domain authority.
- Shares on social media and my weekly mailing list.
What’s In It For Me?
- This site continues to expand with new and interesting material.
- More destinations are covered.
- I get different views and opinions for my readers to enjoy.
Travel Guest Posts
Below is a list of guest post topics I am interested in at the moment:
- Any Vietnam content
- Any Cambodia content
- Any money related travel content (saving money to travel, how to take money out while travelling etc.)
- Your own experience of a sabbatical
- A specific route or destination that you visited or used whilst on sabbatical (3 months travelling South America, Housesitting in France etc)
I have some very specific guidelines I look for when accepting a guest post. When submitting please ensure you keep within the framework below.
The content you provide should be:
- 1,000 words or more.
- A high standard of spelling and grammar.
- Well formatted for easy reading. I.E. bullet points, lists, graphics.
- Containing lots of images. I prefer landscape, 750px wide.
- Able to provide lots of added value and actionable content for readers, and go into detail on the topics you are writing about.
- Be original content – not copied or repurposed from another article.
- Use photos which you own the right to, or which are able to be shared without copyright.
*I reserve the right not to publish any post that doesn’t meet these guidelines, and remove anything which I find has used copied or copyrighted material in the future.
Send me a message on the form below and let’s chat about your ideas.